14 de noviembre
CIO Summit Melbourne
The CIO Summit is Australia’s premier gathering of IT leaders. It’s an opportunity for IT chiefs and their direct reports to gain insights from technology and business leaders from Australia and the world.
There is no other place where you will hear from the IT industry’s best speakers who explore the latest IT and business trends that will shape your business this year.
From business transformation and technology project management, staffing and security to the increasingly popular areas of artificial intelligence and machine learning, the CIO Summit covers the subjects that matter to you.
- Prof Toby Walsh, University of South Wales and Data61 | What AI Can (and Can’t) Do
- Stephanie Barros, High Performance Coach, Facilitator and Speaker, Results Group International | 5 Keys To Transformation: Creating A High Performance IT Organisation
- Colin D Ellis Keynote Speaker | Digital Transformation Starts With You
At this year’s CIO Summit you will learn:
- What are the high-priority IT and business issues this year
- What do you need to do now to prepare for the changing technology landscape and an increase in user demands?
- How your colleagues are already embracing new technologies and services to gain a competitive edge.
Who will attend?
The CIO Summit is a highly-focused ‘C-level’ summit for Australia’s leading technology thinkers including:
- IT directors
- Senior IT executives
- IT managers and other senior business executives
The CIO Summit will appeal to senior IT executives with a strategic focus on the role that technology plays to improve business efficiency and enhance competitiveness. For more information, please contact Barbara Simon at Barbara_simon@idg.com.au.
Attendance is limited to CIOs, IT Directors, General Managers of IT and their direct reports. IDG and IDC reserve the right to refuse attendance to any person not fitting this job description or from a non-sponsoring vendor organisation
Sede: Sofitel Melbourne on Collins
Dirección: Sofitel Melbourne on Collins